Sunday, November 23, 2014

Review: Dr Songs Hyaluronic Acid Serum



              Today I will be reviewing Dr Songs Hyaluronic Acid serum. First let me start off by saying i have tried over 7 different Hyaluronic acids with only a few actually working for me. This Hyaluronic Acid contains Vitamin C, jojoba oil, and purified water! At first i used this product all over my face not really noticing much of a difference. I then decided to try something else! I put this Hyaluronic Acid on at night right after the shower under my eyes, cause i do have dark circles under my eyes. After about a week or so of using this product i started to see that my dark circles were basically fading. So i would put this product on let it soak into my skin for about 5 minutes, and top it off with a moisturizer of my choice! Now i have came across a few Hyaluronic Acids that are very liquidy which i dont like so i was happy to see this was more of a gel formulation! I have very sensitive skin so i was afraid this product would dry my skin out or irritate it. However i felt no dryness and my skin was not red or irritated throughout the whole process of using this product daily. I have seen amazing results in such a short period of time i cant wait to continue use and see how amazing it makes my skin! 

              If you are interested in using this product and see what amazing things it will do for your skin follow the below link to their amazon page and get your's today! 

Copy this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IM7O15S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment