Monday, November 10, 2014

Review: Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum!

Today i will be reviewing Foxbrim's Hyaluronic acid serum! First let me start off by saying this product has done some amazing things for my skin. My skin is very senitive, which makes it impossible for me to try alot of acid serums. However this Hyaluronic Acid left my skin feeling smooth and soft without any irritation or breakouts. I put this product on at night before going to bed. After the very first day of using this product i could see a difference in my skin. I tend to have dark circles under my eyes from time to time and my skin is not as smooth as i would like. After a day using this i noticed my skin was smoother then normal, and the dark circles were fading. I also noticed my face was brighter, I looked more awake then i normally would first waking up!
    I have tried other serum's like this one but none compare! This Hyaluronic Acid serum did not burn or itch when putting it on. The consistancy of this product was very different as well, it was not watery it was more gel like which made the product soak right into my skin without leaving a greasy, mask like feel. Instead it gave my skin a cooling feel and was not harsh at all.

Hyaluronic acid serum is packed with tons of great ingredients to promote anti-aging, as well as anti-wrinkles. Some of the ingredients include Jojoba oil, green tea, vitamin C, vitamin E, and many more! This product is safe for all skin types. Would you like to get rid of dull skin, and give you're skin a fresher look? Want to get rid of dark spots, and wrinkles? Try this product it did wonders for me!
This product is available on amazon at : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LALMG3W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment