Friday, December 12, 2014

Azure Ultima Rosehip Oil

     Today i will be reviewing Azure Naturals Ultimate Rosehip Oil. This Oil can help in many areas such as split ends, burns, and stretch marks. However what stood out to me was the fact that this oil claimed to help with sun damaged skin which I have had ever since middle school. When in middle school I went on a school trip in July when the Sun was the worse! Even though i prepped my skin with tons of sunscreen certain areas of my body took a lot of sun damage. I have a dark spot on my arm, and one on my back due to being sunburned so badly. From that day till the age of 23 I tried using products to lighten the spots finding nothing that worked I gave up.
     I went to skin doctors trying cream they prescribed with no luck. I then decided i could do nothing else but deal with it. Once i started to use this product I noticed those 2 areas with sun damage started to get lighter. It took me almost 15 years to find a product to help with my dark sun damaged spots and now that I found it I can not live without it! I LOVE it! You only need a little oil because a little goes along way with this product. After putting the Rosehip Oil on it left my skin a little greasy, but it does soak in after a few minutes.
     If you have a similar story to my own and are interested in trying out this product for yourself click below!

Ultimate Rosehip Oil >> Azure Rosehip Oil

                                     This post was sponsered by Tomoson.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment