Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby Rockstar Frozen

     Today i will be revewing the cd from Baby Rockstar lullaby renditions of Frozen. My older daughter loves frozen, so i figured my younger daughter would love this cd. After putting it on for my daughter she calmed down so much! I love how the baby rocker renditions sounded like the actual frozen songs! Even my 7 year old daughter will listen to this cd so this cd is a all around win for my family. I also liked how many songs came on this cd.
     The music was very soothing for my babygirl. She loved it i am looking forward to listening to more cds from this company! If you have younger children and you are looking for some good cds for them check out Baby Rockstar! You can purchase your copy of this product straight from the MVD website!

Click on this link to get your copy! >> Frozen Renditions




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment