Wednesday, December 24, 2014

InstaNaturals Argan Oil, Argan Hair Mask, and Vitamin C Serum

     Today I will be reviewing 3 products from InstaNaturals. I will be reviewing an Argan Hair Mask, Argan oil, and a Vitamin C serum. Lets start off with talking about the Hair mask. My hair is normally dry and has always needed a little lift in moisture. I have tried many products before all of which either did not work, did not work long enough, or had a horrible smell. InstaNaturals Hair Mask smelt amazing I smelt coconut and green tea within the product. After using the product I noticed my hair felt really soft and smooth and had a lot more bounce then normal.

Some facts about this Hair Mask:

  • It contains argan oil, amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin B.
  • Apply hair mask to your clean dried hair and leave on for about 5-15 minutes making sure to massage from scalp to ends of your hair. Can be used once to twice a week or as needed.
  • Can be used both as a leave in conditioner, and as a standard everyday conditioner.
Ingredients: 
  • Organic aloe, argan oil, algae extract, japanese green trea, green tea, silk protein amino acid blend, jojoba oil, seseame seed oil, organic avocado oil, organic olive fruit oil, and many more.
Learn more about this product:
  • This product is designed to transform dry and damaged hair into soft, shiny and healthy hair. The mask is ment to restore your hair to amazing condition. This product is also an amazing way to protect your hair from heat damage.

Now Lets go into the Argan Oil. I put this oil on the ends of my hair to try to prevent any split ends that I have. After using this product for about 2-3 days I noticed my hair seemed like the ends were stronger and I noticed much less breakage. 
  • This product can be used for the face, skin and nails as a multi-purpose moisturizer.
  • 100% pure certified organic.
  • Hair- 1 to 3 drops and massage into hair this product can be used daily or as needed. Leave oil in for about 30 minutes to recondition dry and damaged hair.
  • Skin- apply 1 to 3 drops into your skin and massage in for about 3-5 minutes to until soaked in and apply make-up if desired.
  • Nails- Apply 1 to 3 drops on and around cuticles.
Can also be used as:
  • Massage oil, aftershave, acne treatment, toner, and conditioner.


     Last but not least lets go into the InstaNaturals Vitamin C serum I loved using this serum. I used this serum on my neck and my eye area cause I am always worrying about aging. After using this product for a little i noticed my eye area looked more awake and more hydrated.

Whats in this serum: 
  • 20% Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, sea buckthorn oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, plant stem cells, and pomergranate.
Some information about this serum:
  • This serum is loaded with amazing ingredients to renew your skin, and fight against the signs of aging.
    

      If you are interested in any of these products feel free to click below and go to the amazon page to purchase.
Vitamin C serum

        This post has been Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment