Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Joyal Timeless Skin Renewal serum

     Today i will be reviewing the joyal timeless skin renewal serum. First let me start off by saying i LOVED the way this product left my skin feeling! It left my skin feeling very refreshed and smooth. The scent of thie product took a little getting used to it has a very strong citrus smell, but does not stay around for to long.
     Using this product was very simple as well. I used this serum 2 times a day. I used a very small amount of product a little does go along way with this gel serum. I also followed the serum up with a moisturizer once the serum adsorbed into my skin. The packaging is very easy to throw in your bag so no reason not to be able to apply this amazing product 2 times daily!
     I have very sensitive skin. I never broke out or got irritated skin while using this product after a little while using this product i could see the difference in my skin! I looked more awake and my skin felt and looked lifted! Ingredidents; Organic herbal infusion, organic aloe vera, witch hazel, MSM, organic Jojoba oil, honey , organic resina propolis, organic centella asiatica, carbomer, royal jelly, ethylhexyglycerin, melissa essential oil, and organic green tea. If you have sensitive skin and you are looking for a product to lift your skin back to its natural state click below and buy from amazon! 

Click to purchase the product >>Joyal timeless

       This post has been sponsered by Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment