Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Xtava Silicone collapsible diffuser review

     Today i will be reviewing Xtava's Silicone collapsible diffuser. This is the first diffuser i have ever used that i was able to add to my current hair dryer it was very simple and easy to use. Not to mention it was very easy to put into storage. There were 3 colors to choose from blue, pink and black and of course i had to pick pink! The product itself was very durable and attached to my blow dryer without any issues. It is made out of rubber so i was a little worried about the blow dryer overheating the rubber, but the product was fine and was cool to the touch right after using. 
     This product helped my hair. My hair is very straight it normally takes alot to curl it. This diffuser made my hair very curly and wavy with very little effort. The diffuser also added body and thickness to my hair without the extra damage most heating product leave. I also noticed that it decreased the amount of frizz my hair had and then added alot of shine to my hair! This is one of the best diffusers i have ever gotten my hands on why not get your own and try it for yourself! 
Click the link to get yours today! >> Xtava Diffuser
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment