Sunday, April 5, 2015

YSL Mascara review

This is going to be a very quick review of the new YSL mascara. I have been using many mascaras for about the past 9 years and have not been able to find the perfect one for me that makes me want to rebuy it. I have even went as far as going on youtube and watching hundreds of videos on guru's favorite Mascaras not being able to find the perfect one for me. They either make my lashes look completely fake which many of you might like but i dont, or they dont look any different then when I started. When I got the chance to review YSL Mascara from Influenster I jumped at the chance.

First starting out my lashes were very thin but I do have alot of lashes so I just want to maintain the length but get a fuller look! With this Mascara from the very first use I could see a huge difference in how full my lashes looked. I put two coats on which was plenty enough and it lasted all day! The packaging is very cute and classy as well. 
 received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment